5$ подарочная карта от Амазона

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Спустя 10-15 глупых сотрудников, которые путали акции и ничем не могли помочь, попался святой Мухамед, который наконец то выдал очередные 5$. Вся эта шумиха с обязательным праймом кажется бредом, ибо каждый, кто выдавал мне гифт, чекал аккаунт на выполнение условий акции.

А мне попалась тетка, которая сказала что есть несколько подозрительно похожих аккаунтов и ей надо 2 дня чтобы проверить, лол

Еще днем два выбил, а теперь давай спрашивать ник почту название акции есть ли реферы

Спустя 10-15 глупых сотрудников, которые путали акции и ничем не могли помочь, попался святой Мухамед, который наконец то выдал очередные 5$. Вся эта шумиха с обязательным праймом кажется бредом, ибо каждый, кто выдавал мне гифт, чекал аккаунт на выполнение условий акции.
похожая ситуация, ебнутый саппорт, наебали с акцией, так еще и обнаглели

похожая ситуация, ебнутый саппорт, наебали с акцией, так еще и обнаглели
Во во и теперь говорит мол ждите 7 дней. Я ему прошло 11. Он я вас отправлю в промоушен центр где вам ответять в течение 24-48 часов. ЕБАНУТЫЕ ИНДУСЫ

Во во и теперь говорит мол ждите 7 дней. Я ему прошло 11. Он я вас отправлю в промоушен центр где вам ответять в течение 24-48 часов. ЕБАНУТЫЕ ИНДУСЫ
ага, ответят, конечно, мне говорили аж в течении двух часов:8: еще и ждешь блять 350 часов, пока они все там чекнут и потом хуй

РРРебят, у меня печальные новости(. Походу на почту действительно ничего никогда не придет. Наконец то нашелся понимающий сотрудник, который пролил свет на эту акцию.

I understand that you're concerned about the $5 Gift Card credit on signing for the first time via Amazon App.

Please understand that, we occasionally offer promotional certificates/gift cards to potential customers or select existing customers, to encourage them to shop at Amazon.com.

The promotion to receive $5 Gift card on first time sing-in via Amazon App was offered on an invitation-only to a limited group of customers, and is valid only for the e-mail addresses to which it was sent. We regret that we cannot extend this offer to other customers.

Если коротко, акция с ограниченным числом гифтов и только для тех людей, которые получали приглашение на почту. И если я правильно все понял, единственный шанс получить хоть что то, это рандомить с поддержкой.

РРРебят, у меня печальные новости(. Походу на почту действительно ничего никогда не придет. Наконец то нашелся понимающий сотрудник, который пролил свет на эту акцию.

I understand that you're concerned about the $5 Gift Card credit on signing for the first time via Amazon App.

Please understand that, we occasionally offer promotional certificates/gift cards to potential customers or select existing customers, to encourage them to shop at Amazon.com.

The promotion to receive $5 Gift card on first time sing-in via Amazon App was offered on an invitation-only to a limited group of customers, and is valid only for the e-mail addresses to which it was sent. We regret that we cannot extend this offer to other customers.

Если коротко, акция с ограниченным числом гифтов и только для тех людей, которые получали приглашение на почту. И если я правильно все понял, единственный шанс получить хоть что то, это рандомить с поддержкой.
ну пиздец

Me: Hi. I saw a promo action where it is written that if you enter the amazon underground application you can get $ 5. I registered and login in Amazon underground but did not receive $ 5. What happened? I registered on April 10 (passed 11 days), but the action says 7-10
You are now connected to Divya Prakash from Amazon.com
Divya Prakash: Hello, my name is Divya Prakash. I'm here to help you today.
Me: Hello,Divya Prakash
Divya Prakash: Once the Amazon App Terms & Conditions have been met, you'll receive an e-mail or SMS from Amazon.com indicating the purchase discount has been applied to your account. This notification is sent 7-10 business days after the referred customer's qualifying order has shipped.
Me: I fulfilled the conditions and passed 11 days
Divya Prakash: In order to ensure the account security of our members, I won't be able to disclose or confirm any account information or order history from another member's account.
Me: What?
It's got to do with it?
Hello
Divya Prakash: Please wait for 7-10 days for our marketing team to send you an Email if you are eligible.
Me: what eligible?
Divya Prakash: If you are eligible Neoseed9 for $5 promo.
Out marketing team will check this for you.
Me: Can you tell me what it takes to get $ 5

Какой-то даун

Please wait for next 7 days for our marketing team to check this for you.

Message From Customer Service

Hello,

Once the Amazon App Referral Terms & Conditions have been met, you'll receive an e-mail or SMS from Amazon.com indicating the purchase discount has been applied to your account. This notification is sent 7-10 business days after the referred customer's qualifying order has shipped.

To review the Amazon App Referral Terms & Conditions, visit:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/?nodeId=201827070

In order to ensure the account security of our members, I won't be able to disclose or confirm any account information or order history from another member's account.

To invite a friend:

1) Open the “Invite Friends” page using the latest version of the app to send invites with a personal referral code.
2) Choose whether you'd like to select from your device contact list or manually send using your device’s native sharing apps.
3) After the contact accepts the invite and makes a purchase for the first time in the mobile shopping app, then you'll receive $5 credit 7-10 business days after the order is shipped.

I hope this helps. We hope to see you again soon.

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today.

''I am sorry if you did not receive the email then you are not eligible for that as your account is blank you did not add any address or payment card to authorize your account. ''

Крч расходимся ничего не придет, остается только выбивать через саппорт:9:

Последнее редактирование:
Кто как выбивает бачи?) Успешно?)

Ну я 20 бачей выбил кое как, по 5 баксов на 4 акка, но они часто прокатывают
Тоже самое, уже заебался по КД кнопку чата нажимать, чтоб норм саппорта поймать, которые сразу кидают бачи и не ебут мозги, но таких мало, только саппорт начинает что то писать про мыло или рефку, 99% нихера он не даст, проще ролять дальше, чем с этим полчаса сидеть. Я просто логики понять не могу, им не проще скинуть эти бачи и все, нахера они мозгоебством занимаются?

Тоже самое, уже заебался по КД кнопку чата нажимать, чтоб норм саппорта поймать, которые сразу кидают бачи и не ебут мозги, но таких мало, только саппорт начинает что то писать про мыло или рефку, 99% нихера он не даст, проще ролять дальше, чем с этим полчаса сидеть. Я просто логики понять не могу, им не проще скинуть эти бачи и все, нахера они мозгоебством занимаются?
Ну неположено:D, мне кстати после "проверки" скидывали тоже
Интересно они видят дату твоей реги? просто можно наебать сказать что 2 недели назад заходил в приложение и все:D Хотя еслиб видели не спрашивали бы наверное:6:

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.