Черный способ заработка.

kolfil22

AK47 with Love
Дней с нами
Розыгрыши
Реакции
Доброго времени суток друзья.
Не буду писать долгое вступление, да это вам и не надо.
Сам способ. Приступим.

Вложения

• 1389500271_38158061.png
    1389500271_38158061.png
    827 KB · Просмотры: 119
Последнее редактирование:
Лол...С другом пару месяцев назад именно это и пытались провернуть(друг русский).Пруфы видел лично(вместе ржали над нерадивыми аферистами)...

Лол...С другом пару месяцев назад именно это и пытались провернуть(друг русский).Пруфы видел лично(вместе ржали над нерадивыми аферистами)...
Главное правильно преподнести, и главное не русским!

Ну ты серьезно? так преподнес такую древнюю херню)

Но если что вот вам пример письма )

Пример письма
Пример нигерийского письма от имени жены бывшего диктатора Заира Мобуту (с сокращениями):

Dear friend,
I am Mrs. Sese-seko widow of late President Mobutu Sese-seko of Zaire, now known as Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). I am moved to write you this letter. This was in confidence considering my present circumstance and situation. I escaped along with my husband and two of our sons Alfred and Basher out of Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) to Abidjan, Cote d’ivoire where my family and I settled, while we later moved to settled in Morroco where my husband later died of cancer disease.
I have deposited the sum Eighteen Million United State Dollars (US$18,000,000,00.) With a security company for safe keeping. What I want you to do is to indicate your interest that you can assist us in receiving the money on our behalf, so that I can introduce you to my son (Alfred) who has the out modalities for the claim of the said funds. I want you to assist in investing this money, but I will not want my identity revealed. I will also want to acquire real/landed properties and stock in multi-national companies and to engage in other safe and non-speculative investments as advise by your good self.
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Mariam M. Seseseko.

Пример письма
Пример нигерийского письма от имени жены бывшего диктатора Заира Мобуту (с сокращениями):

Dear friend,
I am Mrs. Sese-seko widow of late President Mobutu Sese-seko of Zaire, now known as Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). I am moved to write you this letter. This was in confidence considering my present circumstance and situation. I escaped along with my husband and two of our sons Alfred and Basher out of Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) to Abidjan, Cote d’ivoire where my family and I settled, while we later moved to settled in Morroco where my husband later died of cancer disease.
I have deposited the sum Eighteen Million United State Dollars (US$18,000,000,00.) With a security company for safe keeping. What I want you to do is to indicate your interest that you can assist us in receiving the money on our behalf, so that I can introduce you to my son (Alfred) who has the out modalities for the claim of the said funds. I want you to assist in investing this money, but I will not want my identity revealed. I will also want to acquire real/landed properties and stock in multi-national companies and to engage in other safe and non-speculative investments as advise by your good self.
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Mariam M. Seseseko.

Мой текст придумывался за 30 секунд, это пример.
А твой четкий. Можно еще доработать.

О! Да это же те самые сообщения в папке "Спам"

Пример письма

Dear friend,
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Mariam M. Seseseko.

Ахаха, помню год назад где-то мне на почту начала писать такая нигирийская "прынцесса", даже фотки свои слала из лагеря для беженцев где-то во Франции. Слезно просила помочь ей с оформлением наследства, для чего требовалось всего ничего - 2-3к евро, уже точно и не помню, после чего я получил бы свои законные 50 процентов от наследства и вечную любовь, и признательность нигирийского(или заирского) народа. Я честно говоря и не думал, что кто-то до сих пор использует такие методы развода.

Реакции: ssvoan, Justman и kody
А что? А вдруг?

хм, рили удобно , если поймают сразу можно будет у этой конторы адвокатскими услугами воспользоваться , годно

С русскими тоже работает. Особенно когда есть сканы и фотки свидетельств о смерти.

Надо попробовать

можно личный пожалуйста?