ищу Digital Ocean и Google Cloud

Rock0007

Знающий
Дней с нами
Розыгрыши
Реакции
I'm buying

I need Digital Ocean (Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Colombia) -8 $ (550 Rubel)
For Russia Digital Ocean price-4$

Google Cloud-12 $ (850 Rubles)
Need an account in bulk and daily
contact me by telegram
@ miller0007
Name one telegram- James miller
---------Двойное сообщение соединено: ---------

Последнее редактирование:
still need google cloud

Still need digital Ocean in bulk

You know, this is my best buyer so far. I see that there are negative reviews, but I believe that perhaps only you are to blame. Yes, I do not know your situation, but I advise you to get along well with the buyer. As for the buyer, he is, indeed, the most honest person, like all the other trusted buyers. One of the drawbacks I want to say is that you can't wait for payment right away, but this is not always the case, depending on the situation, it does not bother me personally. I completely trust him, I didn't even use a guarantor from the very beginning. I recommend to everyone who needs proof of payment, write to me in Telegram @Damir_Tyson, I will answer everyone.

Знаете, это пока мой самый лучший скупщик. Я вижу, что есть негативные отзывы, но я считаю, что возможно виноваты только вы сами. Да, я не знаю вашей ситуации, но советую вам хорошо ладить с скупщиком. Что по поводу скупщика, действительно, это самый честный человек, как и все остальные проверенные скупщики. Один из минусов хочу сказать, что оплаты сразу дождаться нельзя, но это не всегда, смотря какая ситуация, лично мне это не мешает. Я ему полностью доверяю, даже с самого начала не использовал гаранта. Рекомендую всем, кому нужны доказательства по поводу выплаты, пишите мне в Телеграм @Damir_Tyson, отвечу всем.

Реакции: immoralcm