5$ подарочная карта от Амазона

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Есть инфа, что нужно было регать на женское имя тогда было бы легчи выбить бачи:9:

C 10кой вы прайм, данные сразу заполняете?

Смотри, что пришло на почту :8:
Message From Customer Service
Hello,

We occasionally offer promotions to potential customers or to select existing customers, to encourage them to shop at Amazon.com.

The promotion to receive a gift card when spending at our website was offered by invitation only to a limited group of customers, and is valid only for the e-mail addresses to which it was sent. We regret that we cannot extend this offer to other customers.

However, in appreciation of your valuable business, we've decided to waive this restriction. I'm including a promotional certificate for future use on our website. This promotional certificate has already been redeemed to your account, and will be applied to your next order automatically--you'll see it during checkout. You don't need to enter a claim code.

We value all of our customers highly, and appreciate your loyalty. I hope you'll be able to take advantage of one of our future promotions.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today.

Смотри, что пришло на почту :8:
Message From Customer Service
Hello,

We occasionally offer promotions to potential customers or to select existing customers, to encourage them to shop at Amazon.com.

The promotion to receive a gift card when spending at our website was offered by invitation only to a limited group of customers, and is valid only for the e-mail addresses to which it was sent. We regret that we cannot extend this offer to other customers.

However, in appreciation of your valuable business, we've decided to waive this restriction. I'm including a promotional certificate for future use on our website. This promotional certificate has already been redeemed to your account, and will be applied to your next order automatically--you'll see it during checkout. You don't need to enter a claim code.

We value all of our customers highly, and appreciate your loyalty. I hope you'll be able to take advantage of one of our future promotions.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today.
ебать, а что это?:lol::lol:

Но вот, что я вижу когда чекаю на том акке баланс, не надо так.
Your Balances
AMAZON GIFT CARD
$0.00
AMAZON MP3
$0.00
AMAZON VIDEO
$0.00
KINDLE EDITIONS
$0.00
SOFTWARE / VIDEO GAMES
$0.00
APPS FOR ANDROID
$0.00

Но вот, что я вижу когда чекаю на том акке баланс, не надо так.
Your Balances
AMAZON GIFT CARD
$0.00
AMAZON MP3
$0.00
AMAZON VIDEO
$0.00
KINDLE EDITIONS
$0.00
SOFTWARE / VIDEO GAMES
$0.00
APPS FOR ANDROID
$0.00
кругом обман:9:

Ебало бы сапортам разбить и всё чисто милиарды на свой счет 0))

Лол бабский ник рили прокатывает:D Правда еще 5 баксов сверху за то что я ждал пока она офка была мину 10, она не дала =(
Emma, I can understand your concern but I'm really sorry system does not allow me to issue the bonus.
Not to worry I've issued the $5 promo to your amazon.cm account.

Ну, 3 десяточки

Всё, первая 10, поздравьте меня, братья и сёстры, сегодня вообще не было отказов :D

АХАХА, ЕЩЁ 10 )))))))))))))

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.